Tuesday 14 February 2012

Nude Leopard


I've seen tones of tutorials recently on how to do leopard print nails and never realised how simple it would be so I thought I would share how I do it with you guys. Ps, I know they're not perfect but look super cute either way. Oh excuse the quality in some of the pictures.



So first I applied two costs of the Models Own Nude Beige and let that dry until I started the next step.


I then just simply dotted on my Barry M Limited Edition Silver Glitter Effect nail varnish on in three different spots on my nail which doesn't have to be perfect.


Once my last coat was dry I then went and used my Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner to outline the shapes of the dots and finally I added a topcoat using my OPI quick dry top coat.


So that's it basically, pretty simple huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment