Saturday 11 February 2012

My Top 5 Nail Varnishes Right Now


So I've been crazy about nail varnishes recently and been changing my colour every other day so I thought I would share with you a selection of what I've been loving right now all which are pretty different from one another.

 £5.00

My first is this Models Own nail varnish in Nude Beige which is a very neutral colour. Its been sat in my drawer for over a year and I have only just rediscovered it... I love it! Its slightly darker than my skin tone with chocolaty undertones. It also has good coverage and easy application with the brush.

 £2.99

I am super excited for spring as I love pastel colours such as lilac and baby blues including mint green.. obviously. Barry M are probably my most purchased nail varnishes, I love the way that when they chip I can just peal them off instead of having chipped nails which I am not a fan of. Plus I always get compliments when I wear this as it really stands out on my nails.

£11.00
This is Nails Inc. in Kaberet which is a navy colour, I have been looking for a navy nail varnish for a while that is actually navy and doesn't turn out to be pretty much black and well, I think this is it. I find that the coverage isn't very good and is quite runny so I need a couple of coats.

£11.00

I love this mini Nail Inc. nail varnish it is an iridescent pinky/purple colour which I got in a gift set for christmas, this is in the colour chinatown. This seems to have better coverage compared to my navy nails inc. nail varnish and I don't feel the need for as many coats.

£27.50 (For set from www.asos.com)

Lastly is this mini OPI nail lacquer in Big Apple Red which I got in the 'Best of The Best' set, it is a much brighter red than portrayed in the picture which gives a pop to my nails. I love my OPI nail varnishes but I can no longer justify spending 10.50 on just one.


1 comment:

  1. Im really tempted to get that opi set now! and same I really can not afford £10.50 on a nail varnish! and my friends would think I am bonkers too!!

    ReplyDelete