Saturday 18 February 2012

My Skin Products

Recently I've been loving My Skin products which are specifically for teenage skin and they are exclusive to Tesco. I believe these products have been relaunched at the beginning of February and are now on offer between the 15th Feb - 14th March with a lot of products costing just £1.00 which I can't wait to try out as well as the Clear Skin range at Tesco.



I have the No Shine Mattifying Moisture Lotion which is a light, oil free moisturiser which I use every morning and sometimes in the evening if I feel that my skin needs that little extra moisture. It does what it says and reduces shine as well as making my skin smooth and soft, it also reduces redness of spots which is not its main aim as a moisturiser. The only downfall to this product is that it is only small being ml and would much prefer it to be larger. Overall, it is an all-round great moisturiser, well for my skin it is (Excuse the pun).




I also have Raise and Glow Daily Facial Wash which I don't use that often mainly due to my laziness. This product again leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth but doesn't seem to reduce the shine on my face. Overall, I don't use this product in my skin care routine and would much rather just stick to the moisturiser.


Have you tried any of the My Skin or Clear Skin products?


No comments:

Post a Comment